Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I've updated my personal portable storage to 40GB which is going to make creating my works more efficient and organized.

Yesterday I received a test print from the www.roninkafka.com store at cafepress.com. I was pleased with the print and the framing. For the price you can't get a better deal on prints to hang in your office or home. I have a fair amount of work from a few years past which I will soon be uploading to the site so that Ronin may categorize and announce this to the world. Work on new projects is soon to be underway including the Spire condo and gallery which Ronin is now residing in. Pics from this are coming soon and will be posted on this site.

Postings have been a little sproadic but will soon get back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home