Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I live in an apartment in New York City. I go down to the street level and drink coffee in a McDonalds. I think…how ironic. I sit in a booth with 3 people I don’t know. I look out the window to see all the people passing by. It looks like most are heading to the same place. It’s sunny out. Cool. I’m wearing a hoodie. I finish and go to the counter to order more coffee. I have to wait in line. A girl in front of me orders ice cream…with salt. A boy holds up a cardboard sign that says “End all Regimes.” The clerk gives me coffee with 2 packs of syrup. I look for sugar on the tables. An elderly women gives me 3 packs. She knows me. Calls me by my name. I pour the sugar in through the little plastic opening. I wonder what it will be like when I get downtown.

One slice of the multiverse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home