Sunday, October 16, 2011

I have an idea for a video installation project. It will require 3-5 flat screen televisions. I will need to mount them on some sort of cohesive frame. They will each require input from a netbook, pad or smart phone. I need to run multiple images at once. A soundtrack will be required. I can probably put something together in Sony Acid. The images will be a mixture of video and still photos. Simple video editing software should be sufficient. The expense will be mainly the flatscreens. I can search for used ones. I need 25" sized screens. This project will take awhile....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kafkart said...

Now that I think about it...why stop there. This needs to be an immersive installation. The construction should be circular with flatscreens from floor to ceiling. Probably 7' high with a perimeter spanning 8'. One entry way inside. Mounted speakers, 7.1 surround sound.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home