Thursday, September 22, 2005

RoninKafka Promotional T-Shirts

I have completed the image files for the first batch of promotional roninkafkagear t-shirts. They will have the RK logo and domain name. A local business owner is going to create the high quality shirts for us.

Marketing Strategy: Ronin will wear and carry shirts into public areas such as nightclubs and art showings. He will coerce subjects into wearing the shirts and having them read a PREPARED STATEMENT EXALTING THE COMING EMPIRE OF RONINKAFKA. This will of course be digi-taped and distributed virally across the Web.

It may even be a brief MANIFESTO.

Problem: I don't know where Ronin is right now. I think he may be in between squatting at some low rent hipster loft conversion in somewhere in the city core. I'm sure he'll pop up soon. If anyone has seen him please email I, Kafka at kman_35111@yahoo.com

Also, if you are in the Atlanta area and would like a free promotional t-shirt please contact me. Supplies are limited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home