Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Disappointment

My trip to the Biltmore Estate resulted in few pictures due to my lapse of memory. I forgot my memory card and was unable to find another in time for the tour. In fact, I am upset that I went into the trip so unprepared. I had no backup personal backup camera, not even my 35mm SLR. All of which could have been solved if I had kept all my gear in one bag and grabbed it. It’s indicative of my diverted attentions lately to other projects. Additionally, the urge to create has been missing for a few weeks now and I was hoping this trip would help in sparking my output once again. I’m not too worried about this, it’s only a matter of time before some other visual item I see gets me back into the zone again. I am pleased with some of the low rez pictures my girlfriend’s camera allowed me to afford of some shots at night and around the estate. I’m working through them now and will of course post them here when ready. Asheville NC has some fantastic late 1800’s, early 1900’s architectural elements and I look forward to going back in the future to complete my study of the city and its surroundings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home